Newly Revised & Updated!
The Eleventh Edition of America’s Best-Selling Dictionary defines the current, active vocabulary of American English and is updated on an ongoing basis.
- More than 225,000 definitions and over 42,000 usage examples
- Newly added words and meanings across a variety of fields including technology, entertainment, health, science, and society
- Special sections include A Handbook of Style, Foreign Words and Phrases, Biographical Names, and Geographical Names
- Includes an electronic version of the dictionary and a free one-year online subscription to Merriam-WebsterUnabridged.com
- New words include binge-watch, clickbait, takeaway, and troll