Newly revised and updated! The authoritative High School dictionary written for students grades 9–11, ages 14 & up.
- A great study aid for students building vocabulary as they prepare for college-level reading
- Features more than 100,000 definitions and 28,000 usage examples
- New vocabulary includes haptics, farro, cybercrime, off-grid, and paywall
- More than 500 synonym paragraphs, 200 word history paragraphs that clarify meaning, and nearly 1,000 illustrations
- Special sections include Biographical Names, Geographical Names, and Signs and Symbols
- An excellent resource for college test prep