An essential dictionary for children grades 3–5, ages 8–11, at an affordable price.
- More than 36,000 entries with abundant usage sentences and phrases
- Hundreds of illustrations, photographs, and diagrams that supplement definitions
- Nearly 350 word history and synonym paragraphs clarify meaning
- Pronunciation paragraphs at the beginning of each letter explain the sounds that letters can have
- Special sections include U.S. Presidents, Signs and Symbols, and a guide to punctuation, capitals, and italics