For grades 4–8, ages 10–14; A resource especially for students learning Spanish or English.
- More than 50,000 translations include variants, inflected forms, common phrases, synonyms, and definitions
Bidirectional: English to Spanish and Spanish to English
- An appendix with detailed pronunciation guides to the English words, includes IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet), and helps English learners speak the language
- Special sections include the conjugation of regular and irregular Spanish verbs
- 1,000 detailed drawings illustrate more than 10,000 additional terms and phrases that identify parts of the object in both English and Spanish
- This durable book is perfect for use at school and home, and for students learning a second language