This dictionary is especially designed to be used as an accommodation during state standardized tests by Spanish-speaking students.
- Recommended for use in settings where a translation-only dictionary is allowed
- Features word-to-word equivalents
- 53,000 bidirectional, bilingual entries (English to Spanish and Spanish to English) cover core vocabulary including words that students are likely to encounter in the classroom or during state standardized tests
- User-friendly format for easy word search
- More than 2,000 new words from areas such as science, medicine, technology, and popular culture
- New words include augmented reality, bestie, Bitcoin, cisgender, glamping, hashtag, livestream, ransomware, self-care, slider
Format: Mass-market paperback
Pages: 654 pages
Size: 4 1/8" x 6 3/4"
Also available from: